IJSSA serves as a launching pad for the researchers to draft their intellectual skills by publishing their research work. IJSSA aim is to empirical research, case studies literature reviews etc with strong link with the academia. Authors are required to submit their articles on email@example.com as per the following format.
- Title of the paper in capital letters (Center aligned, Times New Roman, Font 16 and Bold)
- Authors’ Names in capital letters(Center aligned, Times New Roman, Font 14 and Bold, followed by Institution’s affiliation and email id of the author(s))
- Abstract (a maximum of 300 words followed by 3-6 Keywords)
- Problem Statement
- Research Questions
- Objectives of the study
- Significance of the study
- Conceptual/Theoretical Framework
- Research Design
- Instrument/Questionnaire (where applicable)
- Statistical Techniques
Results and Findings Conclusion, and Discussion
- Direction for further study
References (APA style of referencing)
Annexure(s)- where applicable
- Maximum four authors are allowed in one paper.
- Correspondence author email must be mentioned for communication.
- Paper must be submitted in word document, while papers submitted in other forms shall not be considered for publication and are not acceptable as well.
- For all main headings the font size must be 12 and bold and must be numbered as 1.
- The 2nd level subheadings must have font size 12 and bold and must be numbered as 1.1.
- The 3rd level subheading must have font size 11, Bold and Italic and must be numbered as 1.1.1.
- Normal text must be written in 12 font size
- Times New Roman must be the font Style
- 1.15 line spacing must be given throughout the text
- Margins must be set to top: 0.75, Left : 1.75, Bottom : 1″ and right : 0.75
- A4 size must be used
- All tables and figures must be center aligned and the caption should be mention at the top centre of each table in Bold and for figure the caption must be mentioned at the bottom center of each figure.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication. Copyrights for articles published in IJSSA journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author’s responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.